In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Well, the weather outside is frightful...

Well, that time is upon us folks. Since the first cover box art edition of The Horror Section is on Christmas Eve, it didn’t take me long to decide on a theme. Pardon the sloppiness, I had to grab the pics from several different places. It was a lot harder to find some of them than I thought it would be. I still haven’t been able to find the appropriate one for Black Christmas, so the one below will have to suffice for now. I’m entertaining the thought of taking a camera to some of my favourite places in Toronto to see if they’ll let me get captures of the real thing. To be honest though, I don’t even remember if any of them still carry VHS, but that’s a job for the New Year. Behold Christmas, Horror Section style!












We actually only had parts 2 & 4 at the store for some reason, but the completist in me wanted to put up the other ones too.





So, there you have it. Have a very bloody merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: