In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness!

So, the NCAA tournament tips off tomorrow. A show of hands who gives a shit. Truth is, the only game I find less appealing than basketball is baseball. You can chalk it up to the Canadian stereotype if you like, but the only sport that really captures my interest is hockey. And even that is waning with my beloved Maple Leafs about to miss the playoffs for a third straight year - something that hasn't happened for eighty frickin' years! Anyway, enough of that bollocks. It's time to celebrate March Madness Horror Section style!

That's it for now kiddies. Until next time, keep those strait jackets handy.

No comments: