In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

When Zombies Attack!

Yesterday's list of flesheaters has got me in the mood for some more undead action. I've covered Romero's ghoulish canon before, so I thought I'd get a little more esoteric this time around.

I dug a bit deeper in my memory and came up with some of the crustier zombie offerings that adourned my old store's shelves.


A personal fave - so much so I "liberated" it before I left.



That last one was cool because it had a LED lights for the creature’s eyes that flashed when you pressed a button on the coverbox. Well… I thought it was cool. I was happy for anything that kept me amused during those long, boring shifts.

No comments: