In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Give Me Liberty

If my posts decrease in regularity over the next few weeks, don’t be alarmed. It’s just that I will be spending the majority of my free time in Liberty City now that Grand Theft Auto IV is finally in my greedy grasp. I’m sure you can understand that typing is fairly difficult when your hands have permanently formed into claws to accommodate a Dualshock controller.

However, preparing for this contingency, I put together something in advance. The newest Grand Theft Auto release is a sequel, which is something we fans of horror are quite familiar with.

So, to celebrate GTA IV’s arrival (and my inevitable hiatus), I present this “Quattro” edition of Coverbox Wednesday.



Micheal T. Weiss is the shit.




No comments: