In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Not Cheating...

Well, that was a nice little break after a crazy, crazy couple of months. Truth be told though I was still keeping myself busy. I was actually slaving away on the weekend setting up another blog. Now don't worry, I still love you. This is just a project I'm doing with my buddy Darryl. I may have mentioned that I was spending a lot of my free time on a film set over the last few months. That film is Android Re-Enactment that just wrapped principal photography a few weeks ago. Feel free to check it out, if you feel so inclined at http://ar-movie.blogspot.com/.

Anyway, just wanted to keep you all informed. I had a fantastic Halloween weekend, as I hope you all did, as well. Talk to ya soon.

No comments: