In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

By The Numbers


Well, actually it's 301. See, I'd intended for my three-hundredth post to be a Coverbox Wednesday - considering they are the backbone of this blog - but it didn't quite work out that way. I effed up the order of things somehow and well, here we are... 300+1! Yay! And out comes the virtual confetti and all that...

So, to continue on with this numbers game, here is an appropriate theme. I didn't include sequels because you and I both know how laborious that would be.

Not the coverbox my store had, but close enough.


More of a thriller I know, but it was in our horror section, so it be here!


1 comment:

drewbacca said...

The First Power. Yes! Haven't seen that movie since I was a kid, but that guy freaked the shit out of me. This was also when Lou Diamond Phillips was close to becoming a huge huge star; so he was cool. I still think he's cool actually. Need to see this again. And Disorganized Crime too.