In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Family Ties

With festival favourite Mum & Dad being released on DVD this week the theme of effed-up families seems as good as any for this installment of Coverbox Wednesday.

Eraserhead was in our horror section. I think they just didn't know where else to put it.

I couldn't find the cover we had with Sig Haig screaming on the front.


And don't forget kiddies, it's Mother's Day this Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! You know I love this feature :D

- Zac

PS: Mum & Dad = Scary!

DirtyRobot said...

That GIRLY coverbox was seared into my memory back in the day, never did see the film.

P.S. Mum & Dad = meh*


*voice of dissension!