In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Beware The Moon.

First off, I'd just like to say Happy Canada Day to all my northern brethren.

Following my Moon review yesterday, I wanted to do a space theme for this installment of Coverbox Wednesday. However, space is more science-fiction jurisdiction, so horror-tinged sci-fi are few and far between outside of staples like Alien and its many clones. So, what's the next best thing when dealing with the moon? Werewolves of course! We certainly had no shortage of those movies (as well as a few other man beast offerings) at my store. Until next time, remember to stick to the road.


And lastly, one can't forget this 'classic' horror actioner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you'd tell us your favorite one when you do these.

I think mine is the poster for the first "Howling" flick, it's a cliched choice BUT it's a clever poster.

- Zac