In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Sun Goes Down Friday Night.

The Toronto After Dark Film Festival begins its fourth year this Friday. This festival is always a fantastic time and I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs in its new time slot - the previous three years, the fest has been in October. To mark the coming festivities I have a new Coverbox Wednesday for you. As for a theme, I figured I'd take the term After Dark literally. Enjoy!

Couldn't she just close the door?

Aka The Robert Pattinson fan club.


I'll be posting about the fest all next week, so be sure to check in. Hope to see you when the lights go down. For more info on the festival, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, I nominated you for a tag/meme thing, check it out:

http://stupidhorrormovies.blogspot.com/2009/08/theres-something-wrong-withbecky-i-won.html

- Zac