In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Cometh.

I may have mentioned this before, but the great thing about running a blog is you sometimes get really awesome shit in your inbox like THIS!


Anyhoo, I just wanted to drop a quick line and wish everyone a great New Year's Evil. Hope you have someone to warm your cockles at midnight. 2009 was a fantastic year here at THS and I'm hoping the forward momentum continues in 2010. I realize I've been slacking off this month, but it was only because I was trying to position my Best Horror Of The Decade post to be my five hundredth. Now that that's all behind us, I can move onto all the cool stuff I have in store for January. Thanks again to everyone who keeps looking in on my humble scribblings here.

No comments: