In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Always Check The Merchandise.

I was at a flea market this weekend, looking for anything interesting in the way of VHS, when I came across this old goodie.


The main reason for this acquisition was so I could capture Key Video's intro, but when I took it out of the box, I was met with this atrocity.

Hmmm, something missing.

I'm not too deflated, as I only paid $1 for it, but I did (re)learn a valuable lesson from all this. If something is dirt cheap, there is usually a reason. Oh well, at least I have the coverbox. AND I did manage to pick up the two curiosities below for the same low price, as well.

4 comments:

Jay Clarke said...

Just realized I caught myself in the reflection of that last pic. Thank God I wasn't naked. Horror indeed!

TheMikeSchwartz said...

Is CAT'S EYE on DVD?

Jay Clarke said...

Yeah, pretty sure it is. Is that your day-after-stag profile pic? :D

Bryce Wilson said...

I thought Screamers was fun.

I'm in the minority sure but still.