In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Third Time's The Charm?

Recently, I was looking through the ever-dwindling list of titles (now down to about seventy or so) from my store that still need to be archived and noticed that a good deal of them had a 3 next to them. Naturally, the ol' light bulb came on and here I am today, theme in hand for this installment of Coverbox Wednesday.


That's it for the new additions. Here's the rest.


And then of course, we can't forget the third dimension.


Lastly, a couple of AKA's.

aka House III

aka Demons 3

3 comments:

Bryce Wilson said...

And this is why I love this site.

Aaron said...

A lot of those, like The Church and Nightmare 3, are really good and are proof that sequels don't always disappoint. Others like Curse 3 and Jaws 3-D never should have been made. Only one missing is Poltergeist 3.

Jay Clarke said...

Ahhh crap... I KNEW I forgot one!