In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

It Came From The Archives 7!

As you may have noticed, I've been fooling around with Windows Movie Maker over the last several weeks, so for this Archives post, I'm incorporating some video. Below, is footage taken circa 1992. My childhood bedroom was barely more than a glorified cubicle, as this was before the inevitable move down to the basement after high school, but I made do with what I had. Enjoy.

5 comments:

DirtyRobot said...

Samantha Fox calender, what of it?

Nice! I remember a buddy had her album, a picture disc of her topless! :)

TheMikeSchwartz said...

Love the video! It's a great time capsule.

Anonymous said...

Y'all stuck on Super 8 shit!
That low-fi stupid 8 bit!
I'm on that HD flat!
This beat go boom boom bap!

Anonymous said...

First. Has all the Coke(aine) given you Diabetes? Donchaknow that San Francissssco has banned all that shit out of their Mac Donalds?

Second. I am currently in a mental institution. Sorry about all the macabre experiments I conducted during your wayward youth.

Unbeknownst to you, I set up a disintegrator-reintegrtor machine in your house while throwing up while drunk in your basement.

Matter could instantaneously appear after being transported from one area of your house to another.

There were such machines all over your house. Once I ironed out all the bugs, I tried it on myself. Unfortunately a fly was also in the machine and I became half human half fly.

In order to find a way out of my predicament, I had to experiment on your cat Sebastian. After many attemps, we exited the ordeal as half human-half cat and half cat-half human.

Sorry that you have to put half your cat down, but it was the only way we could continue on our genteel existence.

Peace out!

Jay Clarke said...

Ohhhhh, hello Mr. Butt. I might have known these erratically random anonymous comments were your doing. Since I haven't read about you in the newspapers I assume you are keeping well?