In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fistful Of Posters.

Okay, so let me continue on with my poster collection. It is my aim to get the rest of them posted before the New Year. Here below are the N through R's.

Yet another flick that used a tagline riffing on a then-popular mainstream title.

When I wanted a little brightness on the wall, I put up the above poster for Savini's underrated remake.

Yet another Lance flick to add to the list!

One of my fave posters ever!

Such fond Full Moon memories...

I remember having to fight for this one at ye olde video store.

Surprisingly, not a Troma production.

That's it for now, but check back on Thursday for something extra special.

2 comments:

TheMikeSchwartz said...

Woah, by far some of my favourite posters that you own. My favs: NOTLD '90, Puppet Master and Pet Semetary.

Chantal-Marie said...

Heh, saw The Neighbour on some crappy television station a bunch of times, made me chuckle to see it referenced. Night of the Demons is one of my all-time fav '80's horror flicks. Good sondtrack, Linea Q and overall pretty creepy shit!